While exploring the map many gestures let you know additional information that can help you improve your user experience.
Following are all these gestures, some of which only available from version 4.2.1:
- Pinch to zoom in or out (bring two fingers, such as thumb and forefinger, closer or move them away to zoom);
- Pan using three fingers in any direction (up, down, left, right) to move the map in that direction;
- Slowly move one finger on the map to explore it and hear the names of streets, cities, parks, etc.;
- When you find a point you wish to move on the center of the screen, or you simply reached the border, tap using a second finger and the point you were touching will be moved to center of the screen;
- When the map is loaded you get information on the area shown (such as the number of miles it spans). Whenever you wish to hear this information just do a double tap using three finger on the map. Ariadne will repeat it;
- If you do a single three fingers tap Ariadne will give you information on the point shown at the center of the map;
- To leave the map view just shake your device!